For more than 10 years, the Business Rules & Decisions Forum has been the largest event in the world dedicated solely
to rules, decisioning and related technologies. Not only is the Business Rules & Decisions Forum the biggest event in the world, it is also considered to be the most
important event of its kind. But don't just take our word for it; here are some testimonials from past attendees ...
"Came to Conference unsure and skeptical -- came away convinced this is the way to go!"
- Program Director, Major Financial Institution
"Conference was an eye-opener to all aspects of business rules."
- Programmer/Analyst, Financial Institution
"The Business Rules Forum was excellent in every way! It was everything I expected and more."
- Programmer Analyst, University
"Very good Conference for people/entities just venturing into the business rules world!"
- Business Systems Analyst, Financial Services Corporation
"I finally understand and feel enthusiastic about using business rules."
- Developer, State University
"Format is excellent -- a mix of talks, booths and panels."
- Manager Data Operations, International Pharmaceutical Firm
"Excellent Conference! This experience has been very eye-opening and I'm very excited to be a part of the business rule community."
- Technical Architect, International Aircraft Manufacturer
"Very good Conference from many perspectives -- arrangement, content and atmosphere!"
- CEO, IT Research Corporation
"Focus was very good. The technology is growing and these gatherings will go a long way to evolving the Business Rule Technology."
- Manager, International Financial Institution
"Business Rules are obviously important and have fantastic potential!"
- Application Architect, Canadian Government Ministry
"Format and content is excellent. WELL DONE!"
- President, Technical Services Corporation
"A very informative Conference as well as an eye-opener!"
- Vice President, Nationwide Insurance Corporation
"Great Conference. A lot of valuable information"
- Sr. Applications Architect, Multinational Financial Corporation
"The information provided in the sessions along with the session materials were very good."
- VP Software Development, Financial Services Corporation
"Very well organized, nice facility, convenient to have all food included."
- Senior Analyst/Program Manager, Federal Tax Agency
"The lack of speakers using their sessions as selling platforms for their services or tools was refreshing and different. I really enjoyed the openness."
- Vice President, International Financial Institution
"I enjoyed hearing from people who have implemented solutions -- hearing about successes and shortcomings."
- Decision Support, Multinational Financial Services Company
"Great show and very informative sessions/speakers!"
- Management & Program Analyst, Federal Taxation Agency
"WOW! Great Forum, highly informative with direct value to any company's ability to delivering business solutions."
- Business Consultant, National Retailer
"The tutorial and keynotes were excellent!"
- Business Architecture, Telecommunications Corporation
"Great collaborative spirit of veterans helping other veterans and novices to promote maturity of business rules."
- Business Consultant, Nationwide Retailer
"The most useful conference I've ever attended"
- Project Manager, Major Government Agency
"Liked the real-life user experiences."
- Distribution Manager, International Insurance Corporation
"The Conference was great! Very well organized, good speakers and topics!"
- Program Manager, Consulting Organization
"Great Conference! Great presentation! Great people!"
- Business Analyst, Large Insurance Corporation
"Very eye-opening introduction to Business Rules. Looking forward to learning more and applying it into our enterprise and systems support our enterprise."
- VP Infrastructure, International Transportation Company
"Good mix of theory and practice!"
- Engineer & Chief Technical Strategist, Multinational Technology Services Firm
"A watershed event!"
- MIS Consultant, Major Accounting Firm
"I've learned a lot about business rules and processes, the industry as a whole and the business rule customer."
- Software Engineer, Professional Services Corporation
"The Forum is the focal point for maturation of this exciting new community. Keep up the good work!"
- ITS Director, Canadian Financial Institution