For more than 10 years, the Business Rules & Decisions Forum has been the largest event in the world dedicated solely
to rules, decisioning and related technologies. Not only is the Business Rules & Decisions Forum the biggest event in the world, it is also considered to be the most
important event of its kind. But don't just take our word for it; here are some testimonials from past attendees ...
"I've learned a lot about business rules and processes, the industry as a whole and the business rule customer."
- Software Engineer, Professional Services Corporation
"Great Conference! Great presentation! Great people!"
- Business Analyst, Large Insurance Corporation
"Very eye-opening introduction to Business Rules. Looking forward to learning more and applying it into our enterprise and systems support our enterprise."
- VP Infrastructure, International Transportation Company
"WOW! Great Forum, highly informative with direct value to any company's ability to delivering business solutions."
- Business Consultant, National Retailer
"Format is excellent -- a mix of talks, booths and panels."
- Manager Data Operations, International Pharmaceutical Firm
"I learned so much and gathered enough material to be able to apply practices to our current approach to a business rules project."
- Business Analyst, Major Retail Chain
"Great Conference and great attendees. Really qualified people with real problems working towards real solutions."
- Manager, International Accounting & Consulting Firm
"The lack of speakers using their sessions as selling platforms for their services or tools was refreshing and different. I really enjoyed the openness."
- Vice President, International Financial Institution
"I learned a tremendous amount from the speakers and talking to other attendees"
- Systems Analyst/Developer, International Pharmaceutical Organization
"Very good Conference from many perspectives -- arrangement, content and atmosphere!"
- CEO, IT Research Corporation
"Great group of support people to help deliver the Forum!"
- Management & Program Analyst, Federal Taxation Agency
"Networking opportunities are invaluable!"
- IS Manager, Financial Services Company
"The most useful conference I've ever attended"
- Project Manager, Major Government Agency
"Very good Conference for people/entities just venturing into the business rules world!"
- Business Systems Analyst, Financial Services Corporation
"A very informative Conference as well as an eye-opener!"
- Vice President, Nationwide Insurance Corporation
"Liked the real-life user experiences."
- Distribution Manager, International Insurance Corporation
"Liked the opportunity to see the vendor presentations and exhibits."
- IT Manager, National Banking Corporation
"An excellent forum, providing insights in all facets around Business Rules and a platform to exchange ideas with the leaders in this area!"
- Director, International Insurance Corporation
"Focus was very good. The technology is growing and these gatherings will go a long way to evolving the Business Rule Technology."
- Manager, International Financial Institution
"Conference was an eye-opener to all aspects of business rules."
- Programmer/Analyst, Financial Institution
"Came to Conference unsure and skeptical -- came away convinced this is the way to go!"
- Program Director, Major Financial Institution
"Great Conference. A lot of valuable information"
- Sr. Applications Architect, Multinational Financial Corporation
"Everything was great!"
- Program Manager, Transportation Services Industry
"The Conference was great! Very well organized, good speakers and topics!"
- Program Manager, Consulting Organization
"I learned a lot about how to define business rules from the business perspective and the tools we have to execute them."
- Lead Technical Analyst, Media Services
"I enjoyed hearing from people who have implemented solutions -- hearing about successes and shortcomings."
- Decision Support, Multinational Financial Services Company
"Good mix of theory and practice!"
- Engineer & Chief Technical Strategist, Multinational Technology Services Firm
"Business Rules are obviously important and have fantastic potential!"
- Application Architect, Canadian Government Ministry
"The Business Rules Forum was excellent in every way! It was everything I expected and more."
- Programmer Analyst, University
"The information provided in the sessions along with the session materials were very good."
- VP Software Development, Financial Services Corporation