For more than 10 years, the Business Rules & Decisions Forum has been the largest event in the world dedicated solely
to rules, decisioning and related technologies. Not only is the Business Rules & Decisions Forum the biggest event in the world, it is also considered to be the most
important event of its kind. But don't just take our word for it; here are some testimonials from past attendees ...
"The most useful conference I've ever attended"
- Project Manager, Major Government Agency
"Format and content is excellent. WELL DONE!"
- President, Technical Services Corporation
"I learned a tremendous amount from the speakers and talking to other attendees"
- Systems Analyst/Developer, International Pharmaceutical Organization
"Great Conference. A lot of valuable information"
- Sr. Applications Architect, Multinational Financial Corporation
"Very well organized, nice facility, convenient to have all food included."
- Senior Analyst/Program Manager, Federal Tax Agency
"Networking opportunities are invaluable!"
- IS Manager, Financial Services Company
"Liked the real-life user experiences."
- Distribution Manager, International Insurance Corporation
"Great Conference and great attendees. Really qualified people with real problems working towards real solutions."
- Manager, International Accounting & Consulting Firm
"Format is excellent -- a mix of talks, booths and panels."
- Manager Data Operations, International Pharmaceutical Firm
"Everything was great!"
- Program Manager, Transportation Services Industry
"Excellent Conference! This experience has been very eye-opening and I'm very excited to be a part of the business rule community."
- Technical Architect, International Aircraft Manufacturer
"Conference was an eye-opener to all aspects of business rules."
- Programmer/Analyst, Financial Institution
"I learned so much and gathered enough material to be able to apply practices to our current approach to a business rules project."
- Business Analyst, Major Retail Chain
"If you are doing business rules, you can't afford not to be here."
- VP Systems Development, Major Credit Card Company
"Very good Conference for people/entities just venturing into the business rules world!"
- Business Systems Analyst, Financial Services Corporation
"The Business Rules Forum was excellent in every way! It was everything I expected and more."
- Programmer Analyst, University
"I enjoyed hearing from people who have implemented solutions -- hearing about successes and shortcomings."
- Decision Support, Multinational Financial Services Company
"Great group of support people to help deliver the Forum!"
- Management & Program Analyst, Federal Taxation Agency
"Business Rules are obviously important and have fantastic potential!"
- Application Architect, Canadian Government Ministry
"One of the best Conferences I've been to"
- Consultant, Multinational Consulting Firm
"Very well organized!"
- CIO, State Government Agency
"The Forum is the focal point for maturation of this exciting new community. Keep up the good work!"
- ITS Director, Canadian Financial Institution
"A watershed event!"
- MIS Consultant, Major Accounting Firm
"The tutorial and keynotes were excellent!"
- Business Architecture, Telecommunications Corporation
"This Conference was ideal for a new entrant. The presentations were a good mix. I found something of interest during all the time slots."
- Strategic Planner, National Banking Corporation
"An excellent forum, providing insights in all facets around Business Rules and a platform to exchange ideas with the leaders in this area!"
- Director, International Insurance Corporation
"I learned a lot about how to define business rules from the business perspective and the tools we have to execute them."
- Lead Technical Analyst, Media Services
"The information provided in the sessions along with the session materials were very good."
- VP Software Development, Financial Services Corporation
"Great Conference! Great presentation! Great people!"
- Business Analyst, Large Insurance Corporation
"A very informative Conference as well as an eye-opener!"
- Vice President, Nationwide Insurance Corporation